Surrogate Mothers, Inc. (SMI) is actively recruiting new surrogates. If you’re 18-35, a non-smoker, have already had at least one child, and are less than 200 lbs., we’d love to hear from you! Generous compensation, outstanding history, and the most wonderful women in the industry make SMI THE PLACE FOR SURROGACY!
Want to be a surrogate?
Posted on : August 6, 2014
- How Much Does Artificial Insemination Surrogacy Cost?
- Why Couples Choose Surrogacy
- Traditional Surrogacy vs. Gestational Surrogacy
- 5 Myths About Gestational Surrogacy Debunked
- 5 Myths About Surrogacy Debunked
- Consider These 5 Factors Before Choosing a Surrogate Mother
- Artificial Insemination by Donor Explained
- What to Expect During a Surrogate Pregnancy
- The Benefits of Surrogate Motherhood
- Legal Concerns for Surrogacy