Surrogate Mothers, Inc. (SMI) is actively recruiting new surrogates. If you’re 18-35, a non-smoker, have already had at least one child, and are less than 200 lbs., we’d love to hear from you! Generous compensation, outstanding history, and the most wonderful women in the industry make SMI THE PLACE FOR SURROGACY!
Want to be a surrogate?
Posted on : August 6, 2014
- Why Couples Choose Surrogacy
- Surrogacy Financing
- Artificial Insemination by Donor Explained
- How Much Does Artificial Insemination Surrogacy Cost?
- 3 Common Questions for Surrogates
- 5 Myths About Surrogacy Debunked
- The Benefits of Surrogate Motherhood
- Who Uses Surrogate Mothers?
- What to Expect During a Surrogate Pregnancy
- What Not to Say to a Surrogate Mother