Surrogate Mothers, Inc. (SMI) is actively recruiting new surrogates. If you’re 18-35, a non-smoker, have already had at least one child, and are less than 200 lbs., we’d love to hear from you! Generous compensation, outstanding history, and the most wonderful women in the industry make SMI THE PLACE FOR SURROGACY!
Want to be a surrogate?
Posted on : August 6, 2014
- Why Couples Choose Surrogacy
- 5 Tips for Choosing a Surrogate
- 5 Myths About Surrogacy Debunked
- What is an Open Surrogacy — And Should You Have One?
- Legal Concerns for Surrogacy
- How Much Does Artificial Insemination Surrogacy Cost?
- What to Expect During a Surrogate Pregnancy
- The Benefits of Surrogate Motherhood
- Artificial Insemination by Donor Explained
- How Surrogate Mothers Are Screened & Prepared for Surrogacy