Surrogate Mothers, Inc. (SMI) is actively recruiting new surrogates. If you’re 18-35, a non-smoker, have already had at least one child, and are less than 200 lbs., we’d love to hear from you! Generous compensation, outstanding history, and the most wonderful women in the industry make SMI THE PLACE FOR SURROGACY!
Want to be a surrogate?
Posted on : August 6, 2014
- Why Couples Choose Surrogacy
- Legal Concerns for Surrogacy
- Consider These 5 Factors Before Choosing a Surrogate Mother
- The Benefits of Surrogate Motherhood
- Requirements for Egg Donation
- Artificial Insemination by Donor Explained
- 5 Myths About Surrogacy Debunked
- How Much Does Artificial Insemination Surrogacy Cost?
- What to Expect During a Surrogate Pregnancy